How it works?
Electrostatic Precipitator (ESP) can be used in kitchen extract systems or industrial applications for the efficient removal of grease, smoke, and airbourne oil / coolant mist. ESP’s can be either duct mounted or free hanging for the recirculation of air.
A single pass ESP will achieve a grease and smoke removal efficiency of 95%. Where efficiency is critical (eg. Low level kitchen extract) a double pass ESP is recommended to achieve a 99% efficiency.
Our Unit Advantages
1. Leading Electrostatic Technology for highly effective grease and smoke filtration from kitchen ventilation extract systems
2.Inline filtration system for the removal of grease and smoke as part of the DEFRA Guidance Pollution Control Requirements
3. Single Pass Option – Up to 95% Efficient Grease and Smoke Removal
4. Requires periodic maintenance to keep system effective and efficient
5. Excellent for high volume / high grease catering establishments
6. Includes a grease drain point in the base of the unit
7. Double Pass Option – Up to 99% Efficient Grease and Smoke Removal
8.Modular Design for low to high air volumes
9. Low Resistance / pressure drop