HVAC GI, PI, Fire-Proof Duct
Ducts are conduits or passages used in heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) to deliver and remove air. The needed air-flows include, for example, supply air, return air, and exhaust air. Ducts commonly also deliver ventilation air as part of the supply air. As such, air ducts are one method of ensuring acceptable indoor air quality as well as thermal comfort.
Pre-Insulated Ducting (PI - Duct)
Pre-Insulated Duct is a solution to different systems, it is a sandwich panel composed of a layer base from good fire retardant rigid polyurethane foam covering both sides with aluminum foil. The Aluminum guarantees sturdiness and withstand corrosion in long term use.
Polyurethane pre-insulated duct has been developed and spread around the world. Its application has been gradually extended to all type of air distribution system such as industrial, commercial and civil.
Advantages of Pre-Insulated Duct
1. Environmentally friendly, CFC / HCFC free
2. Clean air: fibre-free insulation core
3. Lightweight: wieghs 15% of sheet metal ducting
4. Resistance to fungus growth
5.Space saving: flush fitting installation possible
6. All joints completely sealed from within glue and silicon confirms to DW 144 class C Standards and SMACNA
7. Water absorption: less than 0% during 24hours immersion test
8. Low thermal conductivity
9. Energy savings: up to 20% annually
10. Fast-track installation: rapid erection combined with single-fix installation
11.Base material is impermeable to moisture
Galvanized Iron (GI - Duct)
Ideally used for comfort cooling applications of supply and return air for HVAC projects. Fabricated from prime grade Galvanized Iron (GI) sheets using state-of-the art automated machinery. The duct construction has fully complied with International Duct Construction Standards SMACNA and DW/144.
Each part is labeled and customized as per specific project model. Interior Decisions LLC is the best GI Duct manufacturers & Suppliers in UAE along with Grilles And Registers, Diffusers, Dampers, Louvers, Fire and Safety, Tapes & Insulation and VAV & Silencer. We supply all over in the Middle East, Asian & European countries.
Advantages of Galvanized Iron Duct
1. Cost Reduction: A ducting system which consists of galvanized steel does not have a very high cost. The cost of the galvanized steel sheets is not much affected by the market ups and downs.
2. Longer Span of Time: Galvanized steel has extreme longevity which is more than that of many other alloys. Some galvanized duct systems have a very long span of time which results in minimal maintenance.
3. Toughness: The galvanized steel ducts have the quality of sturdiness and strength. The galvanized steel ducting system suffers from least of damages during their transport or during their installation or assembly.
4. Less Maintenance Cost: The galvanized steel ducts require less maintenance because of their strength and rigid structure of the ducts. The best of ducts are as good as new for much longer time periods.
5. Full Time Protection: The galvanized coatings provide sacrificial or cathode protection. Hence, all the damaged areas of ducts are automatically protected. These ducts are also easy to inspect.
Today, an increasing number of businesses are choosing a fire resistant duct over a standard duct. This is not by happenstance but for very good reasons. The name alone, fire rated duct, indicates a much higher level of protection. However, to fully appreciate how fire rated ductwork outperforms standard ductwork, it is important to look at all of the advantages.
Materials: To start with, very special materials are used in fire rated ductwork. These materials are extremely different from what you will find with standard ductwork. As a result, systems have different fire ratings. For instance, the material in some systems offers up to two hours of fire protection. However, for optimal protection, there is even one system on the market that offers up to four hours of protection for fire, integrity, insulation, and stability. In order for this material to be classified as fire-resistant, it must first be exposed to a flame. From there, the burning must stop immediately after the fuel is removed from the material.
Advantages of Fireproof Duct
Materials – Very special materials are used in fire rated ductwork. These materials are extremely different from what you will find with standard ductwork. As a result, systems have different fire ratings. For instance, the material in some systems offers up to two hours of fire protection. However, for optimal protection, there is even one system on the market that offers up to four hours of protection for fire, integrity, insulation, and stability. In order for this material to be classified as fire-resistant, it must first be exposed to a flame. From there, the burning must stop immediately after the fuel is removed from the material.
High Standards: In addition, ductwork designed to be fire resistant is manufactured according to mandatory regulations set forth by top agencies. That means that these systems go through extensive testing to ensure they meet or surpass safety requirements.
Versatility: A high-quality fire resistant system is also more versatile. It protects numerous things, including shafts, service enclosures, gas pipes, cables, kitchen exhaust ducts, and ventilation/smoke exhaust ducts.
Why Interior Decisions LLC?
Interior Decisions LLC specialize in commercial fit out works for Offices, Restaurants, Café Shop, Shisha. Interior Decision LLC has own team who are expertise in their field. We are the contractors with Design and Build Capabilities and has a habit of improvising our quality , cost , professional ethics meeting to our client expectations.
We are specialized in the Design & Build Projects, Turnkey contracting , General Contracting, services includes execution and handover of projects to clients along with required approval from various agencies. So our client do not loose their hard earned money in technical parameters and standards. Low Operation cost helps client to get best in the market and on time. Past Projects Experience of – Hotels/ Restaurants / Salon & Spa / Shisha / Offices etc.